- 1 head cauliflower (1 1/4 pounds), cored, damaged into items (about 5 1/2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons safflower oil
- 3 substantial eggs
- Unpleasant salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 carrots, peeled and diced (1 cup)
- 1 yellow onion, chopped (1 cup)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (1 tablespoon)
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger (from a 1-trot share)
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1. Pulse cauliflower florets in 2 batches a food processor unless finely chopped, nonetheless now not pureed, about 6 rapidly pulses (4 cups chopped cauliflower).
- 2. Heat a substantial cast-iron pan or wok over excessive unless very warm, about 2 minutes (a sprinkle of water can have to evaporate at once). Add 2 teaspoons oil and swirl to coat. Beat collectively eggs, 2 teaspoons water, and 1/8 teaspoon salt. Add egg combination to pan and cook, pushing eggs in direction of center of pan to operate substantial, subtle curds, about 30 seconds. Switch to a plate.
- 3. Add 2 tablespoons oil, carrots, and onion to pan; cook 2 to three minutes unless softened and starting up to brown. Add garlic, ginger, and sambal oelek; cook stirring unless fragrant, 1 minute. Add cauliflower; cook stirring infrequently and scraping the bottom of the pan, unless lawful barely subtle, 2 minutes. Preserve away from pan to a substantial bowl; add motivate eggs. Trail in peas and soy sauce. Season with salt and pepper.