“A collection apart-it-yourself cauliflower pizza crust is ideal for have to you in actuality favor a nick, nonetheless carbs aren’t tremendous. Expertise your keto food regimen!”
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 2 tablespoons water, or as wished
- 2 eggs, evenly crushed
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (no longer vital)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Space cauliflower florets into a meals processor and blend into rice-like bits. Switch to a saucepan and add water. Cook dinner over medium-low heat for 10 to 15 minutes. Switch cauliflower rice to a bowl and refrigerate unless fully cooled, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 levels F (200 levels C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread cooled cauliflower rice onto a shipshape kitchen towel. Wrap it up tightly and squeeze out the whole water. Switch to a tall bowl and add eggs, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, paprika, oregano, and salt. Combine well.
- Switch cauliflower combination to the baking sheet and spread and shape it into a pizza crust shape.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Enable to frigid fully earlier than fastidiously flipping crust over and adding toppings, if desired.