- Bulgur Wheat, 200g
- Water, 1000ml
- Tomatoes (peeled, deseeded, chopped), 4
- Flat leaf parsley (finely chopped), handful
- Lemon, 1 or 1.5
- Raisins, 50g
- Gloomy Olives, 50g
- Feta cheese (cubes), 70 – 80g
- tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive oil, 4
- Salt and sad pepper, to taste
- Boil 1000ml of water in a saucepan and place in bulgur wheat and cook dinner it in step with the instruction on the packet. As soon as cook dinner, stress and let it frigid.
- In the period in-between, soak the raisins in warmth water for about 15 minutes until plump.
- Carve parsley, sad olives and tomatoes.
- In a big bowl, place in the cooked bulgur wheat. Mix in tomatoes, sad olives, parsley, feta cheese and raisins.
- Squeeze juice of 1 lemon and mix with the rest of the substances in the bowl.
- Then, place in 4 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil. Give it a accurate mix.
- Season with salt and sad pepper.