6 WW Ingredients
- 12 oz entire wheat spaghetti
- 1 lb 96% lean floor pink meat
- 1 tall onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups no-sugar-added spaghetti sauce
- 4 cups 1% cottage cheese
- 2 1⁄2 cups section-drift mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Put together dinner spaghetti basically based on equipment instructions.
- In a tall skillet, brown pink meat, onion, and garlic. Drain beefy. Add spaghetti sauce and warmth by way of.
- In the meantime, combine cottage cheese, 2 cups mozzarella, and 1/4 cup parmesan.
- In a 9×13 casserole dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, layer 1 cup of meat combination, half of the spaghetti, half of the cheese, and half of the most effective meat combination. Repeat layers. Dish will seemingly be very beefy.
- Duvet with foil and bake at 375F for 45 minutes. Expose and add perfect cheeses. Bake an addition 10 minutes.
- Allow to stand 10 minutes sooner than serving.
- Serving Size: Makes 10 servings