- 2 3/4 cups all-aim flour
- 3/4 cup undeniable malted-milk powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 vanilla bean, split, seeds scraped and reserved
- 1 gargantuan egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 levels. Creep collectively flour, malted-milk powder, baking powder, and salt.
- 2. With an electrical mixer on medium speed, beat butter and cream cheese till creamy. Mix in sugar and vanilla seeds (reserve pod for one other use). Add egg and vanilla extract, and blend. Decrease speed to low. Add flour combination and blend to mix.
- 3. Transfer dough to a pastry procure fitted with a gargantuan neatly-known person tip (a lot like Ateco #825). Pipe 2 1/2-shuffle strips onto parchment-lined baking sheets, spacing them about 1 shuffle apart.
- 4. Bake till backside edges are golden brown, 11 to 15 minutes, rotating sheets midway via. Transfer to wire racks to chill fully. Cookies might presumably perhaps presumably be kept in airtight containers at room temperature as a lot as 1 week.