Here’s now no longer my dangle recipe,
- 6 serving Bob’s Crimson Mill Almond Flour – per 1/4 Cup
- 3 tsp Baking Powder
- 6 huge Egg, unusual, total, raw
- 0.25 tsp Kosher Salt (by 65PLUS1)
- 4 tbsp Kerigolds Irish salted butter (by LOVELYSMILE1493)
- Pre warmth oven at 375
- Separate egg yolks and white and whip whites except they’re stiff and occupy soft peaks. Ketoconnect had blended 1/4 tsp of cream of tarter right here too nevertheless I didn’t occupy that at home, so I skipped it
- Soften butter
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt
- Mix butter and egg yolks in a meals processor and then add the dry ingredients one half of at a time.
- Then add half of the egg whites, whilst you look some egg white at the backside of the bowl aloof liquid either beat it more or don’t add it to the batter.
- handiest soft pulse right here.
- Subsequent exhaust it out of processor and gently fold the final half of of egg white fluff in there. Dont overdo this bc that is what rises the bread.
- set in a loaf pan 8*10 sprayed with olive oil, bake 30 min.
- Tooth exhaust test to search if it’s finished.
- Enjoy. I eat it with butter as is nevertheless you are going to be ready to enact what you wish with the bread.
- Serving Size: 2 slices