Greens, cheese, and meat. Yum.
- 1 cup Zuccini Squash
- 1 cup, sliced Summer season Squash
- 454 grams Italian Sausage, pork
- 7 oz.Cheese, Parmesan-Bel Gioioso (by YOURJONES)
- 1 cup Spinach, Dinky one (Straightforward Truth Natural)
- 7 oz.Mozzarella Cheese, half flee milk
- Prepare dinner the sausage on the range unless it’s brown for the length of.
- Thinly cut 1 zucchini and 1 summer season squash. Layer the slices in a 13×9 pan.
- Pour the cooked sausage over the zucchini/squash layer.
- Quilt the sausage layer with toddler spinach leaves.
- Quilt the spinach with shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare dinner at 350 levels Fahrenheit for 10 minutes, unless Parmesan is melted.
- Discover out the pan. Add but any other layer of spinach leaves, then a layer of mozzarella cheese.
- Attach aid within the oven at 350 for 7 minutes to melt the mozzarella.
- Serving Dimension: Makes 8 servings