Essentially the most bread-fancy breading!
- -1/2 cup of finely ground pork rinds
- -1/2 cup of parmesan cheese
- -salt/pepper/cayenne/garlic powder… your accepted seasonings
- -1 egg
- -1 tbsp heavy cream
- -3 frozen vacuum sealed tilapia fillets
- -About a tbsp of oil
- Thaw the fish by letting the aloof vacuumed fillets sit in a bowl of scorching water for a instant time.
- Exhaust a food processor or mortar and pestle to finely ground the pork rinds into a powder. (If the objects are too precise they wont persist with the fish.)
- In a single bowl, completely mix the pork rind powder with the parmesan and no subject spices you’ve chosen.
- In a 2nd bowl, breeze the egg and heavy cream.
- Decrease the thawed fish into nuggets (about 1 breeze squares.) The smaller you pause it the sooner this may well well maybe cook dinner and the much less likelihood of the “breading” being burnt.
- Warmth a skillet to medium-high warmth, then add satisfactory oil to coat your whole floor to a depth of 1/4 breeze.
- Totally coat the fish within the egg combination on either facet, then completely coat it within the pork rind/cheese combination and toss it within the oil.
- Fry unless its golden brown, (about 2-3 minutes) flipping half of manner thru.
- Serving Dimension:Makes 25-30 nuggets.