“This keto-friendly coconut bread is terribly gentle and fluffy.”
- 8 big eggs
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 10 tablespoons butter, softened
- 8 teaspoons sophisticated coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon aluminum-free baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar change
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9×6-dart loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Beat eggs with an electric mixer in a bowl till thoroughly mixed, 2 to three minutes.
- Mix in coconut flour, butter, coconut oil, xanthan gum, baking powder, salt, and sugar change to the beaten eggs; beat till restful and mixed. Pour into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven till a toothpick inserted into the guts comes out clean, about 45 minutes.