Heavenly proper. Need syrup. I did now not rep the ingredients.Pancakes are alittle complicated. Per chance it’d be more easy to use a quarter cup measure to spoon them out.
- 2 tbsp Land O Lakes (unfold) Light Butter w/Canola Oil
- 8 tbsp helpful model almond flour (by CHIROCW)
- 8 tbsp Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Egg replace, liquid (Egg Beaters)
- Soften 4 oz. cream cheese. Add .5 cup almond flour. Add 1 cup Egg Beaters. Mosey collectively.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in frying pan. Spoon batter in by 3 tablespoon portions. Fry on one side till bubbles pop. Flip.
- Serving Dimension: Makes 5-4″ pancakes