This recipe comes collectively without predicament and is tasty. I’ve extinct orange roughy and mahi mahi fillets with success. It is a revised recipe for health from the Saturday Evening Put up: The Mediterranean Food regimen.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 8 oz stewed tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon basil leaves
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (your preference)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon shaded pepper
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon onion powder (your preference)
- 1/2 cup olives (Kalamata, Green, or Dark Olives)
- 16 oz firm white fish fillets
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Establish fish fillets in a oven pleasant baking dish.
- Drizzle 1-1/2 T Olive Oil over fish. Rub oil on all aspects and Salt & Pepper.
- Sprinkle fish with Onion and Garlic Powders, Basil and Thyme herbs.
- Top with a 1-1/2 heaping T of Stewed Tomatoes per fillet
- Pit and slice Olives into halves or quarters and sprinkle on high of tomatoes(Kalamata is appetizing on this recipe).
- Splash the tops of tomatoes & olives with White Wine and drizzle the remaining Olive Oil.
- Bake with a foil tent for 15 minutes or except fish is white and flakey.