Taken from the Volumetrics Weight-Attach watch over Idea, I primitive frozen wild blueberries and blackberries in place of raspberries.
- 1 15-oz.carton low-tubby ricotta cheese
- 1 6-oz.carton tubby-free or low-tubby lemon or vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 10-lag round angel food cake, reduce back into 1-lag cubes
- 1 medium banana
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 c. frozen, thawed unsweetened wild blueberries
- 2 c. novel blackberries
- 2 c. novel sliced strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups frozen tubby-free whipped topping, thawed
- Combine the ricotta, yogurt, powdered sugar and vanilla in an electric blender, and job till serene. Role apart.
- Layer one-third of the cake cubes within the backside of a substantial trifle bowl or deep serving bowl. Spoon one-third of the ricotta mixture evenly over the cake cubes.
- Peel and reduce the banana, and toss the slices with lemon juice.
- Layer one-third of the banana and berries on prime. Repeat with layers of cake, ricotta mixture, and fruit twice. Unfold the whipped topping over the tip layer of fruit. Quilt and refrigerate on the least 2 hours sooner than serving.
- Makes 15 servings of 1 cup each and each.