This came from a Woman’s World weight loss program realizing. I truly indulge in oatmeal, so this became as soon as kindly for me.
- 1/2 cup uncooked oats
- 1/4 cup craisins (at the same time as you indulge in them orother dried berries)
- 1 crawl cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 tablespoon Splenda brown sugar mix
- Mix berries and juice and space in an 8×8 dish.
- Mix oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, and butter unless crumbly and sprinkle on berries.
- Bake at 350 levels for 15 minutes.
- Top with sugar-free vanilla yogurt and serve.